Your wedding is one of the most memorable days of your whole life. We get it. That’s why at the Inn on Lake Granbury we pay extra special attention to the details so you don’t have to. Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding for two, or a wedding with close family and friends, our three-acres on Lake Granbury is the perfect setting for your special day. One of the premier wedding directories, Where to Elope, recently chose the Inn as one of the best places to elope in 2015!
1. Award-Winning Setting & Accommodations. Picture a beautiful sunset over our glistening lake, 200-year old Oak trees, landscaped gardens, a stone amphitheater, and a soothing waterfall in the pool… that’s just the beginning. The Inn on Lake Granbury has 300-ft of waterfront with a sitting dock on Lake Granbury. The inn is a popular destination for weddings within about an hour’s drive from Dallas and Fort Worth. If you are looking for luxurious accommodations for your wedding guests, the Inn has 15 guestrooms – many with lakeviews and balconies and porches. Before and after your wedding, guests will also find a quaint historic town filled with boutique shops and restaurants within walking distance of the Inn.
2. Lakefront Wedding Experience. There aren’t too many places like the Inn on Lake Granbury where you can get married overlooking the lake and have all the details taken care of for you. Here, you can marry on the bluff with the lake as your backdrop. Not only does this provide an extraordinary experience for your guests, it also provides your photographer with a naturally breathtaking view.
3. Wedding Coordination Included. Wedding Planning? Check. Exceptional cuisine? Check. Gorgeous flowers? Check. Incredible wedding cake? Check. Zero-stress, weddings happen here. Our award-winning event professionals take care of all the little details so you don’t have to.
4. All-Inclusive Wedding Packages. Weddings can be expensive and every little thing counts. Your guests can take tons of photos to post on Facebook or tweet, as-it-happens, with the Inn’s WiFi access. Create a custom hashtag and by the end of your event your streams could be abuzz with pictures! Overnight guests at the inn also enjoy appetizers and beverages late in the afternoon and a full breakfast – all included with their room rate. If you rent the entire inn, you will also save on your wedding budget by having the rehearsal ‘dinner’ here at the Inn. Don’t forget, overnight guests also have access to our pool, outdoor hot tub, amphitheater, library, and lake. It’s like having your very own country estate.
5. Honeymoon Kickstarter. Spend your first night as husband and wife at the Inn – it’s included for one night! Enjoy a romantic evening in one of our beautiful lakeside guestrooms. And the next morning, a gourmet breakfast in our dining room starts your day.
Wedding packages start at just $995. Click here for details and call the inn now to ask any additional questions or schedule a tour and meeting with our wedding coordinator.