Finding the right place to host a business retreat can be tricky. . You want to get away from the from distractions to be productive and yet enjoy the surroundings and not be restricted to a four wall conference room. You also want to be able to reach your destination within a reasonable amount of time — say, one tank round-trip.
The Inn on Lake Granbury offers an exceptional inn and retreat within 90-minutes from Dallas and Fort Worth. But more than that… it offers upscale amenities, a private conference facility with lake view, and grounds for social time – all within a short walk to the downtown square.
You will enjoy:
1. Conference Room with Lake View: Our private conference room offers a relaxing alternative to the urban bustle and a stunning view of Lake Granbury. It has a seated capacity of up to 36 people that can be arranged in various ways – boardroom, classroom style, or u shape. It also provides an opportunity for undisturbed, productive, gatherings at a facility with on-site accommodations. We provide complimentary wireless internet and full concierge service.
2. Private Dining Room for Working Meals: At the Inn on Lake Granbury you’ll have breakfast, and/or a chef prepared lunch and/or dinner in our private dining room – up the hallway from the conference room.
3. Attentive Concierge Services: You want to have someone there when you need it, but don’t want to be disturbed at important times during your meetings. Our staff knows the difference and we will work with you on how we can be of service, when you need us. If you’d like for us to arrange a wine tasting or golf outing, we can help. If you want us to plan fun activities around the downtown square, we can do it. Whatever we can do to make your retreat enjoyable and productive, in the ways you need, we will be there.
4. Luxurious Accommodations. The Inn on Lake Granbury sits on 3 landscaped acres and has 15 guestrooms – many with lake views and balconies and porches. Each guestroom or guest suite offers first class amenities, and comfort, along with a work desk and free wireless internet access.
5. On-site Locations for Private ‘Break-Out’ Meetings: The Inn on Lake Granbury is nestled among 200-year old Oak trees, landscaped gardens, a stone amphitheater, and a soothing waterfall in the pool. It also features 300-ft of waterfront with a sitting dock on the lake, so there are plenty of gathering places, as well as outdoor and indoor space for breakout meetings (and inspiration)!
The Inn on Lake Granbury welcomes groups up to 15 single occupancy and 30 double occupancy. All guests have the option of booking a block of rooms or the entire inn. For group rates and more information, please email email@example.com or call 1-817-219-3016.